Wednesday, January 11, 2023

The Book, "Under God's Umbrella"- Your Comments and Reflections


 Dear Family and Friends,

You are invited below to comment or add to the story that has been told in this book:

"Under God's Umbrella- A Pilgrimage through Life
ISBN # - Hardcover: 979-8-8229-0047-9
Paperback: 979-8-8229-0048-6
Author: Robert Mann Hartley

                            Available on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and elsewhere.                        

Feel free to use links to pictures or to your own story, if that is useful.  

Thank you, blessings, Rob 


2 comments:

  1. via email, 01/31/2023 2:44 PM Mary Agnes Seabrook wrote:

    Dear Rob,
    I can't get used to calling you that, but I know I should since we're grown up now. Your book took me back to our youthful idyllic childhood days growing up in Mt. Pleasant. Kathy and I were just like you and Durst enjoying the wonders of our old village surroundings on land, in the puff mud, and sailing. It's interesting how our main connection was going to church and camp together since we didn't go to the same schools. But as your title put It, we were bound together "Under God's Umbrella," which gave us a friendship that would last forever. While our lives took different paths when we went off to college and beyond, our loving Lord lead us all the way to being grandparents and planting the seeds of faith for our children and grandchildren. I loved reading about all you and Nancy have done in your lives together. I will always treasure your friendship and autobiography. Thank you so much for sending me a copy.
    With love and blessings,
    Mary Agnes
    (Received by email

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.. Our growing-up years are an indelible bond between us, and I am blessed to have you as my life-long friend. I am glad you liked the book. I definitely knew you would like that first chapter.
    Much love, Robbie

    ReplyDelete